Sunday, October 13, 2013

My life update: mother of 4.

So here I am again, such a delinquent when it comes to my posts... I've been so busy that I always forget.. but today I got my first ever fan email! Still #flattered... ha ha.. so that got me back to blogging. I promise after this "update post" I will go back to doing what I love to do, which is reviewing things and giving my suggestions and opinions about anything and everything. Kinda like the "top 10" girl, but not.

So anyway, update on my life... I am now a happy (and harassed, haha) mommy of 4! Here's an updated family photo:





So so very happy we have a semi-decent pic. This should hold up for a few months. haha. There's my 3 month old baby boy, Nico. So far, the fairest of them all!

That's it, pancit! Here's to more often posting (promise!).

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to read your post about your Life Update Mother of 4 I was like where is her 4th in the picture? He is just at your back - your angel Giovanni...:)

    ReplyDelete