Friday, January 27, 2012

All about babies

Hi Everyone, just want to introduce to you our newest addition, our 4th "baby"... Meet Gordon. :)
Gordon the Dog
He's been with us for a few almost 2 weeks already and we love him to pieces. We had decided to get a dog after our "incident" and decided on a small, perky, smart and super kid-friendly dog. He needed to be the breed that had enough stamina to keep up with 3 young kids!! And I must say he was the right choice. My kids love him so much and he's quite the character! The first few days we would put him outside our sala (outer kitchen) in a doggie cage and he would just cry the whoooole night. Kaka-awa! Then recently I bought him his own bed and he took to it immediately the first night. He now sleeps in our sale (outside our bedroom) and is super happy and content... as you can see, he loves posing for the camera. ha ha. Santino, my eldest, was the one who named him. Of course it is after one of his favorite trains, Gordon...
Gordon the Train
Hay. Si Kuya talaga... hindi mawawala ang trains. He literally misses his trains whenever we go out for the day and can't wait to come home and play with them. I think he watches too many youtube videos on Thomas trains because when he plays by himself he speaks in a narrative as if he is telling a story... for example one time I bought him talking to himself... "'Oh no! There are missing coaches,' said Gordon. Sir Toppom hat was cross."... imagine that with feelings talaga and change in tone when he shifts from the dialogue to the narrator. ha ha ha ha. I have such smart kids. Proud mommy right here. Pagbigayan niyo na. :)

Speaking of babies, I've heard great things about the SM Grand Baby fair in the Megatrade hall happening this weekend. I am seriously thinking about going... But then the mother of 3 inside me is saying I will just end up buying so much stuff I don't need anymore.... ha ha ha. But for first-time mothers, I would definitely recommend going here. Especially if you still have a lot of "essentials" that you have yet to get, it could be a chance to get a good deal on a lot of stuff. 

I remember (sometimes a bit vaguely due to all the anesthesia, haha) my first time being a mom (with Santino), I was buying all kinds of stuff especially whenever there was a sale. ha ha. I guess that's just the natural thing for mothers to do. nowadays, 3 kids later, it's more on how I can re-use or reinvent stuff from the first child up until the last one. ha ha. I guess in a way kawawa din young mga buns because they get hand me downs... but of course I make sure naman that all the second (or third) hand stuff is still in good condition. :)

My latest obsession nowadays is dressing up my 2 boys in identical outfits. hehehe!! It's just too cute!! Here's a photo of my kids during the Christmas season.. dressed my boys in matching tops and Belly in the matching hue. It's so addicting. 
When I was growing up my mom used to dress me and my sister in identical outfits ALL THE TIME.. and I absolutely hated it. I vowed not to do that to my children, but now I can't help myself!! It's just too cute. I can now relate to my mom.. or worse.. I am becoming my mom!! LOL. I'd post a pic of past matching outfits bet me and my sis but thankfully (or not) I can't find any. No evidence! ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment