Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bazaar Fever

Will finally be joining the bazaar rush! I am sooo nervous. My first time to be face-to-face with potential clients/ buyers of my products! Thank God I won't be doing this alone. My good friend Denice, fellow mompreneur and owner of Lilymoms will be braving the two days of bazaar with me. Going to have to be there SUPER early to set up, so definitely a toffee nut frap is in order!! For those wondering, my products are basically uniforms for yayas or nannies, born out of my own need to find stylish, affordable and quality uniforms for my own nannies... and that's how Sursi came about. Here's a quick peek of my 2nd collection of Nanny Uniforms:


You can catch us this weekend, November 13 & 14 at the Cuenca Community Center in Ayala Alabang Village. We will be there from 9am-9pm!! Please come and support me!! :-) Will also be selling some other small stuff, like Bath & Body sprays, etc. Great for Christmas presents!! SEE YOU THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment